Sunday, June 23, 2013

Hate broken makeup?

Fun day Sunday!

Good evening my lovlies!

I just got home from vacation, the kids and I went to Gulf Shores, AL for the week! It was AWESOME!! The weather was great but the 12+ hour drive back sucked. I had to drive it all by myself. :(
I picked up some bronzer this afternoon and in my eagerness to get it out of the bag it slipped right out of my hand and went crashing to the floor. UGH!!

Have you ever brought home your brand new, never been opened makeup just to drop it on the floor and find it smashed to pieces?? So I thought this would be the best time to share a tip to fix your makeup quick! This is what I did.

 First you need some alcohol (no, not the enjoyable kind) I used 91% Isopropyl
Breathe, calm down and try not to curse too much! Pour just a slight bit of the alcohol onto the broken pieces. A little goes a long way, it will absorb and make a paste. Now use a spoon or knife to smooth it out.
Once it is smoothed out walk away from the makeup! It needs time to dry. When it is nice and dry use a powder brush to dust off any leftover loose powder
And that's it! Easy peasy! It won't be the prettiest but hey now you can still use it. The product will still be the same formula and whatnot, the alcohol didn't change anything so enjoy it!
Thanks for you time and I hope this was helpful! Until next time

<3
Jess

















No comments:

Post a Comment