Thursday, June 6, 2013

Welcome!!

Hi everyone!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! 



I would like to introduce myself, Hi! I am Jess! I am new to the blogging community but I am extremely excited to get this started and to share information/reviews on products and get to know all of you! I have been obsessed with makeup since I swiped my first teal blue shadow across my lid in the late 80's. What are my expectations with this blog? To give the most honest reviews, spread my knowledge of applying makeup and learning tips/tricks of my own from you, having fun and making new friends. It's just makeup--have fun with it, let your inner artist out to paint your face and yes rock that blue shadow if your feeling it!

Some get to know tidbits about me...

-I have two wonderful boys
-favorite color is purple
-Penguins are my favorite animal
-I have a english bulldog named Min-Min and a cat named Bonham (you may be seeing them in future posts!)

This first blog was mainly intended for an introduction but I will be posting in the very near future so keep an eye out!

Thank you so much again for taking the time to read this!!

Jess 

No comments:

Post a Comment